Andrew G. Bury, Jr. Esq.
Andrew G. Bury, Jr. Esq. is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
- Virginia, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1980
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1980
- Maryland, 1991
- District of Columbia, 1991
- University of Notre Dame, J.D., 1980
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1976
Associations and memberships
- The District of Columbia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.
- Continuing Education: Georgetown University
- Counsel, Foreign Affairs Committee, U.S. House of Representatives, 1980-1984
- Town Attorney, Urbanna, Virginia, 2007-current
Andrew G. Bury, Jr. Esq. serves clients throughout Urbanna, Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Loudoun
and Northern Virginia.